New Supervisors - are you ready?
Take the step from individual contributor to Supervisor!
Nov. 15 @ 9amPT/ 10amMT/ NoonET
Learn the new skills required to make the
successful move to Supervisor with more ease.
Supervisor Skills Training is targeted to new supervisors who'd like
special attention, as they progress from excelling at tasks to becoming proficient in the
essential people skills needed to flourish in their new roles.
"... employees quit their jobs because of a bad manager..." !!
A study conducted before the Great Resignation, reported that 87% of business leaders made retaining employees the number-one priority. Additional research cites that 40% of employees who rate their supervisor poorly, have interviewed for new jobs in the last three months. Nearly half of employees quit their jobs because of a bad manager. 56% of employees think managers are promoted prematurely and 60% think managers need managerial training.
There is good news to be found in these statistics; people can learn to be good managers—and good managers can create healthy workplaces where people remain loyal, dedicated employees. Even better news: Cannabis Trainers and Authentic Communication Matters offers you a dynamic, engaging and effective path to attain these skills.
- Become familiar with the (new) skill sets that come with supervision
- Create trust, credibility and collaboration with entire team
- Aim for fairness, transparency and consistency
- Build new relationships with former peers
- Set clear expectations
Who benefits from this course?
- New Supervisors just starting out
- Supervisors who are brushing up on their skills and seeking continuing education
- Go getters about to interview for a new position