“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.” — Goethe
And listen to our hearts…
You have a business idea of what you want to do and where you want to go.
How do you get there?
- Share your thoughts with friends
- Join groups with like minded people
- Find talks or training to help show you different paths you can take
- Invest in your future with planning and planting the seeds
- Cultivate those seeds in a way that aligns with your values and your future customers’ values
- Create a business plan with thoughtfulness and listening to what you really want
- Choose partners and team members you trust
- Consider how you want to brand your business?
- Collaborate and Connect with colleagues that can help you grow, not compete with you
- Know the rules and regulations for your business – ignorance will only cost you more money
- Explore technology or tools will you need on this new journey
Nicole Fallon wrote a How to Start a Business blog at Business News Daily with tips for starting a new business.
Wait, maybe it’s not a business idea you want!
Perhaps you’re ready to start a new path towards better health, bringing more joy and satisfaction in your life!
Boni Lonnsburry wrote The Map – To Our Responsive Universe, Where Dreams Really Do Come True!
She offers sweet inspiration for taking those first steps on your new adventure or journey.
We would love for you to enjoy the life you are living!
Here’s to both your talents and dreams being shown to the world!