How Community Engagement
Creates Market Value &
Monday, August 20th
9 am PST/ 10 am MST/ 12 pm EST
We are thrilled to have Kelly Perez and Courtney Mathis, Founders of kind Colorado, join us for for a conversation about how your business can be a contribution to your community.
Explore steps and opportunities to creating market value and brand differentiation by being a good community neighbor.
Who is this webinar for?
- Anyone working into the cannabis industry who would like to increase their market value and brand differentiation
- People currently working in the industry who would like to be a contribution to their neighborhood and community
We’ll be discussing:
- Why cannabis businesses should do good
- How they can become a community asset
- What demonstrating community outreach does for your bottom line
- Being a good neighbor isn’t about having or sharing excess capital (hint: it starts with listening and ends in mutual benefit)
- Big or small, OG or new start-up, license holder or ancillary, everyone in the cannabis sector can do good. Examples from others in the field - how they did it and what we’ve learned.
- Tools for building smart CSR: know the risks and rewards of community partnership and unlock the potential of social responsibility.
- Repeat after me: impact, measure, review, revise. How to capture ROI on your CSR.
- FAQs and first steps: getting started on your CSR.
Register here for the FREE WEBINAR
9 am PT / 10 am MT / 12 pm ET
© 2022 Cannabis Trainers