Have you ever woken up in a panic… wondering and hoping that your team was playing by the rules?
Is your company buttoned up on training, detailed operating procedures, and documentation? (Cliché #734- If it isn’t written down, it likely didn’t happen!)
Without the “protection” of the Cole Memo, industry leaders are prepared for even greater scrutiny.
Staying up to date on regulatory changes and adjusting company procedures is an ongoing, important task.
Our helpful tips to stay on track & out of trouble:
- Sign up to receive bulletins and newsletters from your regulators
- Join a local/ national association of like-minded business
- Review your policies and handbooks at least quarterly
- Train your staff and hold them accountable to excellence
- Have a great support team (trainers, lawyers, accountants, tech, etc.)
Being a licensed facility operating with integrity,
compliance, and professionalism
is your best protection.
MJBiz daily recently discussed some of these issues and mentioned “Taking precautions that reduce – if not completely eliminate – risk and exposure makes practical business sense.”
Did you know…. we offer frequent FREE webinars to keep YOU, our favorite people updated on information. Be sure to join us to learn more and we hope to see you in one of our classes soon!