3 Essential Tools for Resolving Conflict
Monday, October 2nd, 1pm mst
Have you ever had a conflict with a coworker?
If lasting change through conflict resolution were really possible—what would it look like?
John Mancuso of Authentic Communication Matters, and Maureen McNamara, President of Cannabis Trainers, will share 3 tools for successful conflict management.
Followed by a Question & Answer session.
You'll get tips and insights you can use right away!
JOIN THE FREE WEBINAR HERE
Is this webinar for me?!
- Do you find managing conflict so difficult that you avoid it at all costs?
- Have big issues festered so long that discussing them seems nearly impossible?
- Do some people’s opinions hold your workplace hostage?
- the importance of discussing how to talk about the problem before talking about the problem
- the necessity of separating position and interest to seek understanding
- the lack of vocabulary people face when trying to articulate the "real" problem
- the usefulness of behavioral anchors to describe soft skill deficiencies in problematic employees
Key Principles of Conflict Resolution:
- Reflectively listen to ensure understanding
- Maintain rapport at all times
- Differentiate positions from interests
- Work toward resolution based on motivating interests
After completing this webinar, participants will. . .
- Gain new insights about handling conflict
- Have a process for having difficult conversations
- Build better bridges between people with opposing points of view
- Understand how to find the root causes of conflict
- Gain a vocabulary to describe problematic behavior and underperformance
- Harness more empathy and understanding
JOIN US FOR A FREE WEBINAR
Oct. 2nd 12 pm PT / 1 pm MT / 3 pm ET