Communication: Easy or Challenging?
Ready for some new insights & tools?
JOIN US FOR A FREE WEBINAR
Recorded for your ease!
Do you speak up when it matters most?
Could a conversation (or avoiding one) keep you from the results you desire?
We’ll share insights for you to work with right away!
Sign up for immediate access
to our 60 minute webinar!
SIGN UP HERE
Is this webinar for me?!
Think back to the last fight or disagreement you had. Did you say things you regretted? Did you yell at a staff member? Are you easily frustrated by customers, patients or vendors? Is your team in dysfunction but you don’t know how to fix it? Is there high turnover?
What is a Crucial Conversation?!
A crucial conversation is a discussion between two or more people where the stakes are high, opinions vary, and emotions run strong. These conversations—when handled poorly or ignored—lead to strained relationships and dismal results. Whenever you’re not getting the results you’re looking for, it’s likely a crucial conversation is keeping you stuck. Whether it’s a problem with poor quality, slow time-to-market, declining customer satisfaction, or a strained relationship—whatever the issue—if you can’t talk honestly with nearly anybody about almost anything, you can expect poor result.
We'll explore how to:
- IMPROVE DIALOGUE & ENGAGEMENT: Learn the dialogue skills demonstrated by top performers—skills that help you talk with anyone about anything to reach alignment and agreement on important matters.
- CREATE BEHAVIORAL CHANGE: These skills turn in to behaviors that improve decision making, commitment to action, productivity, and relationships.
- BUILD HIGH-PERFORMANCE & CULTURE: Consistent behaviors lead to organizations, teams, and individuals developing high-performance cultures based on trust and respect.
- Notice if you (or others) go to victim, villain or helpless
- Learn about classic reactions such as going to silence or violence
- Gain confidence when handling strong emotions & opposing opinions
Ready for communication ease?
JOIN US FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR
recorded and ready for you now!